Affiliate Disclosure: All links earn commissionReading Time: < 1 minute
Blimey, someone really asked this question.
No, no, no! Do not do it.
Have a beer …. or two. But do not run the day before…at all. I mean really don’t run. It will do you absolutely no good at all as your body takes about 2 weeks to gain the physical benefit from exercise. Worse than that 2 week delay you just won’t recover by the next day, even if you are 14.
Sorted. That question answered.
- how do i train to run a 5k when i’m not a runner (the5krunner.com)
- My feet hurt after a 5k run and my left sole is sore (the5krunner.com)
- The Most Beautiful 5k In The World (via Graham’s Port) (the5krunner.com)
- Training for a 5k pt1 (via MockedUnicorn’s Blog) (the5krunner.com)
- 5k From Hell (lyndariv.wordpress.com)
- 5K Here I Come! Week 7 (easysmeegee.com)
- 5k PB How can I get a parkrun 5k PB this saturday (the5krunner.com)
- 5K Running : Does it hurt to run the day before a 5k race (the5krunner.com)
- should i run the day before a 5k? (the5krunner.com)
- The last 5k (of a Duathlon) (the5krunner.com)
- Will lucozade sporrt help me run faster over 5k (the5krunner.com)
- Couch to 5k? Sure, why not? (funfitchic.net)
- Fitness Friday: Over Compensating (geekwithkids.com)