Affiliate Disclosure: All links earn commissionReading Time: < 1 minute
What was aI playing at today? Yesterday I did some sprint training on the bike: 1 mile intervals with 1km recovery. So today I went for 1km RUNNING intervals with 2 minute recovery in between. I managed 4 of the kms at target race speed or above before I luckily arrived at the gate exit.
To make matters worse I forgot that I was not going for a PB this weekend it was the following weekend. So my build up was flawed. Oh well, it didn’t hurt.
- Extreme 5k Intervals – High Intensity Intervals (the5krunner.com)
- My first intervals (via abradypus) (the5krunner.com)
- ImprompDU 2011- and a giveaway. (momwifefitnesslife.wordpress.com)
- 1500 Workout (dnakluski.wordpress.com)
- Coming Back Long (runjenny.wordpress.com)
- Will lucozade sporrt help me run faster over 5k (the5krunner.com)
- If Heart Attack Hill Didn’t Stop Me, Nothing Will (goodbyemr300.wordpress.com)
- Doubt creeping in (busybee79.wordpress.com)
- Post-race 5k prep (runjenny.wordpress.com)
- Duathlon Training For Sub 40 Minute 10k And Sub 20 5k (the5krunner.com)