Affiliate Disclosure: All links pay commissionReading Time: < 1 minute
I’ve just invested in a TT helmet. Awesome. Looks silly but I reckon I do go a bit faster in it.
Here’s the rub.
For my own little TT then it’s fine. But in a Duathlon (ie race with a transition to bike) then it’s very hard to get on. It just squishes over my ears and flaps them back and I have to check that the pointy bit at the back is really in the middle. Takes ages.
Other than ‘practice’ any tips?!
Edit: It’s fine eventually !!
- Four weeks to duathlon (via pinoyoutdoor) (the5krunner.com)
- PT Solutions Duathlon (via Journey to 5150) (the5krunner.com)
- Duathlon Hydration – What Liquids Do I need? (the5krunner.com)
- My First Duathlon (via Nick Momrik) (the5krunner.com)
- Ful-on duathlon – 24 April (via Shugarr & Sshpice) (the5krunner.com)
- Duathlon de Cure? (bikinfool.wordpress.com)