FTC: Affiliate Disclosure Links may pay commission
What does BG F.I.T. stand for? BG F.I.T. stands for Body Geometry Fit Integration Technology. Now you know.
I had today a 2.5 hour session with Sigma Sports and very interesting it was. Hopefully useful too for my bike times. For £120 my existing bike was fitted to my shape and style. All in all there was about 3 cm of movement in various components so that’s £4.00/mm!
Handlebars went down further than I thought they could go (few mm), seat a bit further forwards and a bit higher. This was a setup solely for racing, more than comfortable enough for a hour.
[PS: One week after this I did a TT PB something like 5 secs improvement over 20 mins with a bit more in the tank and not properly recovered so those few mm may make a difference!]
I was also told that I had the wrong pedals and maybe also the wrong seat both of which I kind of knew. Furthermore my secret duathlon gear plan for next year, I discovered, may not work! Oh well.
- 5k Today: My Bushy Parkrun Not So Good (the5krunner.com)
- ‘TT3D: Closer to the edge’ nears DVD release (motorcyclenews.com)
- The Future Of Duathlon 2012 (the5krunner.com)
- Can you wear running shoes to bike the duathlon or triathalon? (the5krunner.com)
- Duathlon: A new type of race completed. (via Why Triathlon? Because…) (the5krunner.com)
- Duathlon Triathlon Race Distances (the5krunner.com)
- Gijon Duathlon – Finished! Big Improvement (the5krunner.com)
- In wow i want to do alerac valley but it says unavailable how do you resolve the problem (wiki.answers.com)
This content is not sponsored. It’s mostly me behind the labour of love which is this site and I appreciate everyone who follows, subscribes or Buys Me A Coffee ❤️ Alternatively please buy the reviewed product from my partners at their regular price. Thank you! FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: Links may pay commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.