Affiliate Disclosure: All links pay commissionReading Time: 2 minutes
What does BG F.I.T. stand for? BG F.I.T. stands for Body Geometry Fit Integration Technology. Now you know.
I had today a 2.5 hour session with Sigma Sports and very interesting it was. Hopefully useful too for my bike times. For £120 my existing bike was fitted to my shape and style. All in all there was about 3 cm of movement in various components so that’s £4.00/mm!
Handlebars went down further than I thought they could go (few mm), seat a bit further forwards and a bit higher. This was a setup solely for racing, more than comfortable enough for a hour.
[PS: One week after this I did a TT PB something like 5 secs improvement over 20 mins with a bit more in the tank and not properly recovered so those few mm may make a difference!]
I was also told that I had the wrong pedals and maybe also the wrong seat both of which I kind of knew. Furthermore my secret duathlon gear plan for next year, I discovered, may not work! Oh well.
- 5k Today: My Bushy Parkrun Not So Good (the5krunner.com)
- ‘TT3D: Closer to the edge’ nears DVD release (motorcyclenews.com)
- The Future Of Duathlon 2012 (the5krunner.com)
- Can you wear running shoes to bike the duathlon or triathalon? (the5krunner.com)
- Duathlon: A new type of race completed. (via Why Triathlon? Because…) (the5krunner.com)
- Duathlon Triathlon Race Distances (the5krunner.com)
- Gijon Duathlon – Finished! Big Improvement (the5krunner.com)
- In wow i want to do alerac valley but it says unavailable how do you resolve the problem (wiki.answers.com)