Well that’s the first time in my life I’ve ever written the word hiatus. Perhaps the tonight is the time to try a new 5k training regime?
Probably but I can’t think of what to do! I’ve done about every possible interval combination over every inch of my local park…and it is a big park.
I have to go in the dark tonight as I have an hour from dropping my boy off for football training (in aforesaid park) at 6PM. I’ll base my training from the car park. So an hour session. What to do?
Last night was an FTP bike session of sorts and the day before was swimming. Last night should have been intervals but I couldn’t get the mojo going then either.
My default session is 15-20x 1min. It is certainly NOT THE BEST 5k training to do. But it has some benefit of speed-work and plenty of recovery so it seems relatively easy.
Maybe I’ll do 2 min intervals as I haven’t done that for a while. Then back for the protein shake.
- 5k Training Intervals: Push The VO2 Envelope (the5krunner.com)
- 5k Today: My Bushy Parkrun Not So Good (the5krunner.com)
- 5k Intervals: Fat Burners (the5krunner.com)
- 5k Training Calculator and Tools (the5krunner.com)
- Blogging Hiatus of Sorts (simuliustusetpeccator.com)
- Nine Muses reveals their training regimen during their hiatus (allkpop.com)