FTC: Affiliate Disclosure Links may pay commissionBBC News at One (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
It’s one week to go to the 2012 London Duathlon in richmond Park. The biggest Duathlon in the world. Everyone by now has stopped any serious training and are properly tapering.
Another factor now comes in to play. Weather.
The long term BBC forecast is a blistering 27 degrees. so for the challenge and classic distances additional hydration should be considered. Hopefully too the organisers will review their hydrations stations. Although from memory they will be OK.
- London Duathlon (Richmond Park) Warmup for the Duathlon World Championships (the5krunner.com)
- Richmond Park – London – Duathlon 2012 – Bike Course Review (the5krunner.com)
- London Duathlon In Richmond Park – 3 and a bit weeks to go – GO FASTER INTELLIGENTLY (the5krunner.com)
- Taper For The London Duathlon 2012 (the5krunner.com)
- London Duathlon In Richmond Park – 10 weeks to go – GO FASTER INTELLIGENTLY (the5krunner.com)
- The possible future of Olympic Triathlon (& Duathlon) (the5krunner.com)
- ITU Powerman Long Distance Duathlon World Championships 2012 (the5krunner.com)
- 5k Race Shoes :: Mizuno Wave Universe 4 :: Duathlon & Tri too? (the5krunner.com)
- Athletes push themselves to the limit in Jackson County Triathlon (kansascity.com)
- Duathlon Training Plan – Skeleton For (Super-) Sprint and Standard Distances (the5krunner.com)
This content is not sponsored. It’s mostly me behind the labour of love which is this site and I appreciate everyone who follows, subscribes or Buys Me A Coffee ❤️ Alternatively please buy the reviewed product from my partners at their regular price. Thank you! FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: Links may pay commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.