Today 70 people ran a sub-20 minutes 5k. That means that their time is 19:XX not 20:xx !!
See, can’t be that hard to do a sub 20 5k 🙂
That’s more people than turn up for some of the newer parkruns…must be something in the water in Teddington.
- Mo Farah’s Golden Postbox in Teddington – parkrun record beckons to complete trio of success? (the5krunner.com)
- 5k: SB Today at Parkrun (the5krunner.com)
- Training for Beginners & Beyond, Sat 28th July (fitbitchrunningclub.wordpress.com)
- The Running Boom in Newcastle- Dave Robertson from The Naked Runners (blogs.abc.net.au)
- Parkrun, Peebles and tapir (runtwo.wordpress.com)
- Garda Get Together & Training run, Sat28th July (fitbitchrunningclub.wordpress.com)
- Back once again… renegade Bunny! (badwabbittails.wordpress.com)
- P is for….Pace training, Weds 4th July (fitbitchrunningclub.wordpress.com)
- Lost: my mojo (pinkabsahoy.wordpress.com)
- MIMM: Parkrun (flakeandcake.wordpress.com)