Spreadsheet for the challenge, classic and fun distances only. Some of the splits are wrong but the overall times seem right. If you follow the link on the london duathlon web site it instead shows you your overall position rather than the age group position in my spreadsheet…still with a spreadsheet you can sort it how you like 🙂
I’ll also include some stats to see if you would have qualified for the GB Age Group Duathlon teams (IF this were a qualification event – which it wasn’t! but you’ll get an idea as to how good you really are!). These are not for the fun distance as the Sprint Duathlon Distance is 5:20:2.5 and the general standard would be higher.
In a real Euro/Worlds qualification event some of the categories would be more competitive but there were some GB Age Group Duathletes competing so especially in the 30-55 age groups they were competitive. Also the qualification rules are a little more complex so, again, the figure in the spreadsheet is indicative.
And please if you do download and like the xls results it would be very nice if you could at least ‘like’ the page’. Thank you..makes me happy to know you care. I will take me probably more than an hour to convert and organise the results into a better format.
Great day though wasn’t it? My time (AG 2nd place!!) was down on last year due to both the weather (also not great last year) and my lack of running fitness. My average heart rate fir the first bit was 8 bpm (4%ish) higher than a similar run the previous weekend – just because of the heat! <Here> is yet another spreadsheet which tells you how much that would slow you down by in the run (and other stats).
- London Duathlon goes from strength to strength. (the5krunner.com)
- London Duathlon 2012: Richmond Park Weather Warning (the5krunner.com)
- London Duathlon (Richmond Park) Warmup for the Duathlon World Championships (the5krunner.com)
- The possible future of Olympic Triathlon (& Duathlon) (the5krunner.com)
- Richmond Park – London – Duathlon 2012 – Bike Course Review (the5krunner.com)
- ITU Powerman Long Distance Duathlon World Championships 2012 (the5krunner.com)
- Long Distance World Duathlon championship – Zofingen 2012 (the5krunner.com)
- Taper For The London Duathlon 2012 (the5krunner.com)
- London Duathlon In Richmond Park – 3 and a bit weeks to go – GO FASTER INTELLIGENTLY (the5krunner.com)
- London Duathlon In Richmond Park – 10 weeks to go – GO FASTER INTELLIGENTLY (the5krunner.com)