Latest Firmware for the Garmin 910XT
Latest release date: August 28, 2012
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
- Fixed issues causing shutdowns when utilizing courses.
- Fixed issue that could cause the device to shutdown when creating/editing a particular step in a workout.
- Fixed issue where average speed/pace was incorrect on the history pages and Garmin Connect.
- Improved responsiveness of the average pace 100m field in lap swimming.
- Corrected pace values displayed on the history summary page for lap swim.
- Added delay to key lock functionality to avoid accidental engagement of key lock.
- Fixed problem with manual distance based foot pod calibration.
- Improved open water speed data.
- Fixed and improved various translations.
- New Garmin Swim Watch Measures Efficiency (prweb.com)
- The Garmin 910xt – a user review (surfabike.wordpress.com)
- Garmin Introduces the Entry-Level Forerunner 10 GPS Watch for Runners (geardiary.com)
- Garmin Forerunner 10: A Simple GPS Fitness Watch to Track Your Evening Jog [Video] (gizmodo.com)
- Garmin buys instrument supplier for sailing, yachting markets (kansascity.com)
- Polar RCX5 GPS versus Garmin Forerunner 610 – GPS Watch Test (prweb.com)
- Dive In and Make a Splash with the New Garmin Swim (the17thman.typepad.com)
- Garmin fenix GPS Watch Indispensable For Hunting and Fishing (prweb.com)
- Garmin Nuvi Essentials series: Simple, yet effective (reviews.cnet.com)
- Great Allegany Passage Rail Trail – Meyersdale PA to Frostburg PA by BobJohnson1945 at Garmin Connect – Details (bobjohnson.wordpress.com)
This content is not sponsored. It’s mostly me behind the labour of love which is this site and I appreciate everyone who follows, subscribes or Buys Me A Coffee ❤️ Alternatively please buy the reviewed product from my partners. Thank you! FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: Links pay commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.