GREAT article. Surely also part of the trick must be to convince the body that it is not as hungry as it thinks eg spreading calories intake more evenly throughout the day OR using GL/GI based approaches. Surely too the effectiveness will be determined by muscle mass – as i thought that more muscle burns more calories whilst sedentary.
- How to create a diet: part 2 (josephagu.com)
- 25 Fitness Myths (alexpascoe.com)
- Hop off the treadmill, pick up a dumbbell for faster results (todayhealth.today.com)
- AdvoCare AdvoBar™ Meal (beachbunnyblog.wordpress.com)
- Are You Running Yourself FAT? (shareitfitness.com)