I’ve never been one for sticking with a particular brand of sporting footwear. However I made the exception with the Mizuno Waverider 15 which I loved. Soon after the cunningly number Waverider 16 hit the streets.
Love at first stride.
It is and was the best running shoe I’ve ever had. Perfect for those long runs … for me at any rate.
Anyway, now (apparently) they’ve gone and improved it. Not quite sure how but the blurb on their website has the strap line “Waverider 16 Energy Efficient”.
Does that mean a bit of marketing hype to follow the Adidas boost or is it really lighter, fast and smoother than ever before?
Well don’t ask me I haven’t got a pair yet. And My birthday isn’t or another month 🙁
Let me know your experiences…
- Mizuno Wave Enigma 3 (kencombsrunningstore.com)
- Buy Cheap Mizuno Men’s Wave Rider 14 Running Shoe,White/Reservoir-Anthracite,13 M US (stepmachinespxu28.wordpress.com)
- Mizuno: choosing not to capitalize on controversy (gretchbender.wordpress.com)
- Deals of Mizuno Men’s Wave Nirvana 8 Running Shoe,Folkstone Grey/Anthracite/Gypsum,11 D US (legmachinespym9.wordpress.com)
- The Best Cushioned Running Shoes for People With Flat Feet (running.answers.com)
- Compare Mizuno Wave Creation 12 Men’s Athletic Running Shoes Blue Size 7.5 (wedgespgy2.wordpress.com)
- Bigsave Mizuno Men’s Wave Elixir 7 Running Shoe,Saffron/Anthracite/Fluorite,9 D US (waxpmn15.wordpress.com)
- Reviews of Mizuno Women’s Wave Nexus 6 Running,White/Anthracite/Aquarius,9.5 B US (golfpww6.wordpress.com)
This content is not sponsored. It’s mostly me behind the labour of love which is this site and I appreciate everyone who follows, subscribes or Buys Me A Coffee ❤️ Alternatively please buy the reviewed product from my partners at their regular price. Thank you! FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: Links may pay commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.