Well how excited am I? I’m going to get to play with a new Garmin Forerunner 620 .The latest Garmin running watch. Top-of-the range Garmin data-fest to ensue.
Here’s what I expect. It will be functionally complete and it will fire up a bit better and it will be round.
I think it will iron out a few of the bugs in the 910XT. Apparently it predicts where satellites should be and gets an instant lock on start-up. It measures your cadence without a footpod.
And, exciting for me, it will tell me how much I bounce up and down AND how long I keep my foot on the ground (I’m easily please). Sounds trivial but it is a component of running efficiency and I have to admit to having NO IDEA about those stats for me.
Oh yes it will look all modern and round and I probably won’t like how it looks as I am a luddite, apparently. OK, OK I’ll pretend to like its looks.
- Best Garmin Forerunner 620 – Black/Blue Bundle (sawakoku.wordpress.com)
- Review: Garmin Forerunner 620 (russruns.wordpress.com)
- Ꭳ. Garmin Forerunner 310XT Waterproof Running GPS With USB ANT Stick and Heart Rate Monitor (3tommierivas3.wordpress.com)
- Garmin 410 vs. Garmin 10 (blogaboutrunning.wordpress.com)
- year of running – 2013 (findingmyinnerme.wordpress.com)