How To Record HRV Data from The 910XT
Enable RR recording
Turn on the FR910XT. Press ‘Menu’ to go into the menu screen. Press UP then DOWN and repeat 10 times. You will enter the “diagnostic menu”. Select and change HRV on the top right hand side. HRV Enabled…cool! This drains the battery a bit faster than normal but does not particularly affect the .FIT file size too much.
How To Analyze HRV Data from The 910XT
Use SportTracks. Use FirstBeat.
Alternatively consider looking at your HRV with an app like BioForceHRV.
- How to revert Garmin 910XT firmware BACK from 2.70 to 2.60
- Garmin 910XT – What single existing bug would you like fixing in the next firmware release?
- Garmin 910XT firmware upgrade from 2.70 to 2.80
- Garmin 910XT Instant Pace Bug Current Pace Workarounds
- Swimming Gadgets for the new triathlete
- 5K: Definitive beginner 5k plan – forget the couch
- 5 ways to run 5k faster
- 5K in 20 minutes…19 minutes 18, 23? What’s the difference
- 7.5 Cheap Triathlon Gadgets