I’ve been using the Fenix2 for a week now. Mixed feelings so far and I will have to come back with a proper review later in April or May.
However my first impressions are:
- I did a run today with 910XT and the Fenix2. The 910XT had an excellent GPS track, the Fenix2 was noticeably out. Strange. Both had proper satellite locks.
- This morning the Fenix2 took LONGER to acquire a satellite lock. Strange.
- No bike issues
- The Fenix2 is a bit chunky and I don’t like the new menus…then again I don’t like new things being a bit averse to change. I will have to be more objective in the review.
- Fenix2 does not record swim strokes as well as the 910XT. The 910XT is near perfect for me using Firmware 3.
- Love the running metrics. Joking when I say => I noted my Vertical Oscillation and Ground Contact Time were better than DCRAINMAKER…I just have to improve my blog quite a bit to catch up with him on that front. Oh and he’s probably faster despite the VO/GTC stats. 🙂
- Love the USB connection to the watch as a ‘drive’ on my PC. Saves all the file transfer nonsense.