FTC: Affiliate Disclosure Links may pay commission
I’ve been using the Fenix2 for a week now. Mixed feelings so far and I will have to come back with a proper review later in April or May.
However my first impressions are:
- I did a run today with 910XT and the Fenix2. The 910XT had an excellent GPS track, the Fenix2 was noticeably out. Strange. Both had proper satellite locks.
- This morning the Fenix2 took LONGER to acquire a satellite lock. Strange.
- No bike issues
- The Fenix2 is a bit chunky and I don’t like the new menus…then again I don’t like new things being a bit averse to change. I will have to be more objective in the review.
- Fenix2 does not record swim strokes as well as the 910XT. The 910XT is near perfect for me using Firmware 3.
- Love the running metrics. Joking when I say => I noted my Vertical Oscillation and Ground Contact Time were better than DCRAINMAKER…I just have to improve my blog quite a bit to catch up with him on that front. Oh and he’s probably faster despite the VO/GTC stats. 🙂
- Love the USB connection to the watch as a ‘drive’ on my PC. Saves all the file transfer nonsense.
This content is not sponsored. It’s mostly me behind the labour of love which is this site and I appreciate everyone who follows, subscribes or Buys Me A Coffee ❤️ Alternatively please buy the reviewed product from my partners at their regular price. Thank you! FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: Links may pay commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.