Ha! Your story is true for many of us. Z3 run when a Z2 would be better; or Z4 when we should hit Z5. And the next day spending 90 minutes analysing stats (or blogging) rather than doing a S&C session in the gym. Sobering thoughts.
- Pre-Release Info For the Polar Loop Bluetooth Wristband
- 5 ways to run 5k faster
- The perfect freestyle technique: could you learn by watching?
- London Duathlon 2012 Results – Spreadsheet
- Swimmer To Brave Sharks In Cuba-US Record Bid
- 5k + Duathlon + Triathlon : Tracking your improvement (or not) with TRIMP CTL TSB ATL