I’ve just written a brief review of my experience with the BioForceHRV android app. I think it was an interesting experience. What do you think?
Basically HRV analysis is simple to do and the benefit is that it might stop you from training TOO MUCH.
- the5krunner fraud?
- Garmin 910XT firmware upgrade from 2.70 to 2.80
- 5k: the5krunner gets back to running … strange that
- Pre-Release Info For the Polar Loop Bluetooth Wristband
- 5K: Definitive beginner 5k plan – forget the couch
- 5k Training & Racing HR Zones – What Is a Tempo run or a LSR (Long Slow Run)
- Runner’s perspective on BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2012
- Swimming Gadgets for the new triathlete
- Garmin 910XT Instant Pace Bug Current Pace Workarounds
- How to revert Garmin 910XT firmware BACK from 2.70 to 2.60