You’ve just finsihed that hard training session and the .fit file looks wrong when you get back home. Do you re-run the session or try to edit the file?! But how can you modify it?
Try this useful website by the lovely people at .FIT File Tools
- 5 ways to run 5k faster
- how often should i do interval training per week
- Garmin 910XT Firmware ver 2.60 latest Aug 2012
- Training Load Plugin For SportTracks – Interpretation and Use in a Real Life Example
- Garmin Heart Rates Spikes, Dropouts, Soft Straps, Static and Wet or Hard Straps
- Garmin 910XT Firmware ver 2.70 latest Nov 28th 2012
- Garmin 910XT – What single existing bug would you like fixing in the next firmware release?
- Garmin 910XT firmware upgrade from 2.70 to 2.80