FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: All links pay commission
Definition of a holiday for the sports obsessives amongst you…
- Somewhere different you go to train for a week or so.
- Somewhere different you go which just happens to coincide with an important race that you’ve always wanted (planned) to do.
- An excuse to demand from your partner equal car space for all YOUR kit
- (Cynically) An Age Group triathlon/duathlon European final.
- Club La Santa (apparently)
- A period of time where extended travelling to/from another, usually warmer, place coincides exactly with your two recovery days.
- Ditto 6. But instead also coinciding with a race AND your taper.
- A time to force your sport onto either your friends and family for a day or so; before giving up and going back to doing what you normally do when ‘not on holiday’ (training).
I’m sure you guys have much better definitions. I need two more to make up the usual list of 10. Help appreciated 🙂
This content is not sponsored. It’s mostly me behind the labour of love which is this site and I appreciate everyone who follows, subscribes or Buys Me A Coffee ❤️ Alternatively please buy the reviewed product from my partners at their regular price. Thank you! This really is reader-powered content.
FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: All links pay commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.