This looks like fun. You crazy people. It’s a loooooooong way. Good luck
—————– Press Info Below ——————————–
ELLIS BRIGHAM TRAILBLASTER 12 ULTRAMARATHON
Date: 21st June 2015
Time: 8am – 8pm
Venue: Towneley Park, Burnley, Lancashire BB1 13RQ
Set on the longest day of the year this 12 hour off-road relay race/ultra-marathon promises to be a day you won’t forget. Whether you run solo, pairs or teams of four/five, it will test all the physical and mental attributes you, or your team, can muster.
How does it work?
- One team member must be on the course at all times during the 12hrs.
- Runners must complete one full 5k lap before changing over with a teammate, but may run as many laps as they wish during the 12 hours.
- The winner is the team/person with the most laps completed when the clock stops.Solo Entry | £50Teams Entry of 4 or 5 members single sex or mixed | £185 *Photos and video package and Bespoke Team T-shirts can be added via entry process.
- WHAT TO EXPECT
- *Camping prices are additional and can be added at entry.
- Part of the profits will go to Pendleside Hospice www.pendleside.org.uk
- Pairs Entry | £80
- Free Race Buff.
- Free drinks stations – including Serious Stamina Energy Drink from Serious Supplements, water, flat coke.
- Free Energy bars on the aid tables.
- Chip Timing for regular updates on the progress of teams and individuals.
- Race commentary.
- Amazing prizes from Ellis Brigham including several spot prizes.
- Pre Race Expo – allowing you to get the latest advice and to buy any last minute essentials or new kit.
- Showers and Toilets (on course and around the site)
- On site catering. Pre order food available for Sunday night.
- Mobile First aid courtesy of Outdoor Angels
- Camping with 24:7 security (see additional charges).
- Presentation and after party.
- More details at Ellis Brigham