Cycling Dynamics finally confirmed as added and some hopefully useful stability fixes under the reliability heading. I installed yesterday by USB just to be sure and all is good so far.
- Support Connect IQ 1.1.0 apps and widgets. Installed apps can be found in the list of activity profiles. Installed widgets can be found in the Low Power Mode loop by scrolling through the list.
- Support Connect IQ app and widget installation and management through Garmin Express and the Garmin Connect Mobile smartphone app.
- Added support for Cycling Dynamics with Vector pedals.
- Added support for Shimano Di2 shifters.
- Added Gesture feature support to Connect IQ Watch Faces.
- Reliability improvements to Bluetooth pairing and maintaining connections with Android devices (Garmin Connect Mobile 2.7.2 or higher required).
- Fixed issue with Activity Tracking data not uploading correctly to Garmin Connect.
- Improvements to ANT+ reliability.
- Improved the behavior of the vertical speed data fields.
- Various improvements and bug fixes.
- (This version can be downloaded from: Garmin Support Download Section)
This content is not sponsored. It’s mostly me behind the labour of love which is this site and I appreciate everyone who follows, subscribes or Buys Me A Coffee ❤️ Alternatively please buy the reviewed product from my partners (which costs you no extra) and, for that, I receive a small commission. Thank you! This really is reader-powered content.
FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: All links pay commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.