A week in: Triathlon, Tri Gadgets & Related Tech, is some of the more interesting bits that flash up on my screen during the week. It could be: some interesting article on triathlon training; a new activity tracker; a new swim watch; a race; or a reminder on a new bit of software or firmware for one of your devices.
Thank you to everyone who drops me a line with interesting titbits. There’s a huge amount of information out there that’s more than a few people can keep tabs of. [Catchup: Here is last week’s]
- I’d missed this crank length and ANT+ comms update for bePro last week.
- Lezyne’s update for the Power- and Super-GPS bike computers
- Slew of Garmin fixes including: 225 (BTLE bug fixes), Edge 20/25 (GPS accuracy updates) and Edge 1000/520 (minor things like Virb/Varia).
- Thought provoking training peaks article about myths of winter base building.
- 920XT beta firmware to enable additional Running Dynamics with HRM3/4-RUN/TRI
- Polar A360 android smart notifications update and instant HR display.
Stuff from the5krunner.
A selection of stuff from the5krunner’s week – normally ranges from ‘not very interesting’ to ‘quite interesting’.
- cheapy-cheap xmas tri stuff.
- My short list of 2016 races – an expensive year 🙁
- Mizuno Wave Rider 19 Review – best so far.
- Mizuno Wave Inspire 12 Review – nice.
- Possible new product announcements for 2016.
There probably won’t be anything too exciting now until the New Year. Althought January promises several new product announcement.