Just finished off a whole bunch of testing and then new firmware v1.8.26. Grrr !! 🙂 I need more pictures too don’t I? Just the one so far that’s any good !! 😉 Why take photos of beautiful watches when there are year-end accounts to do? (Not much to add up 😉 )
This firmware may not be generally available. I seem to only have it for the WHR – I’ll check
Some pretty fundamental stuff here.
Hopefully they can sort multi-channel sensors (like viiiiva and STRYD) then I’ll be even happier than normal.
- Interval training on your Spartan
- Points of Interest navigation in exercise
- Route altitude profile navigation
- New power-save options in sport modes (low color mode and display timeout)
- Power pod calibration support
- Power pod crank length setting
- 10 minute and 12 hour HR displays (Spartan Sport Wrist HR)
- 30 days/7 days insight element on Suunto Movescount.com for steps and energy consumption
- More dynamic move summaries
- Improved accuracy of energy, recovery time and EPOC calculation
- Fixed problem with distance in pool swim summary if pool-length changed during swim session
- Fixed inaccurate (too large) ascent values from GPS altitude
- Fixed problem with declination synced from Suunto Movescount
- Fixed time zone update (Turkey, Cyprus and Tonga)
- Watch blocked after receiving notification
- Fixed watch face preview images
- Added missing icons to lap views
- Language translation fixes
- Fixed direction of heading arrow route/POI overview screen
This content is not sponsored. It’s mostly me behind the labour of love which is this site and I appreciate everyone who follows, subscribes or Buys Me A Coffee ❤️ Alternatively please buy the reviewed product from my partners. Thank you! FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: Links pay commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.