A new version of KUBIOS HRV software has just been announced.
There is a well-featured free version and a premium version. I would class KUBIOS as ‘advanced’ HRV software.
A bit too advanced fro my needs although I did use the previous version a little.
1) Kubios HRV Premium, which is our heart rate variability software for scientific research and professional use. The Premium version includes:
- Support for most common HR and ECG file formats
- ECG derived respiration estimate (accurate respiratory sinus arrhythmia estimation)
- New algorithm (Automatic Correction) for accurate correction of missed, extra and misaligned beats
- Time-varying HRV analysis, e.g. for analysing 24-hour recordings or exercise/recovery periods
- Additional nonlinear analysis parameters
- SPSS friendly batch file (can be opened with Excel or SPSS for statistical analysis) and Matlab MAT file exports.
Overall, the Premium version provides a more accurate, detailed and powerful analysis of HRV, thus saving manual work and giving you time to focus on more important things. More information:
2) Kubios HRV Standard, which is our our heart rate variability software for non-commercial personal use. The Standard version includes support for most common HR monitors and computes all standard HRV parameters. More information: http://www.kubios.com/hrv-standard
Kubios HRV Standard and Premium are available for Windows (64-bit Win 7 SP1, 8 or 10) and macOS (compatible with latest releases of macOS).