I’d previously had occasional issues with updating firmware with some of the Lezyne 2017 (Year 10) devices but this time it was good, first time.
There are some cosmetic AND functional improvements, not all of which apply to all 2017 devices. Here they are:
- More Data Fields – up to 8 data fields on one screen across 5 pages (Super and Macro GPS only) in increments of 1 from 2 to 8 fields.
- Enhanced Interface – New layout and fonts for increased clarity
- Auto-Sync – When turned on, and paired with a smartphone, rides will be automatically uploaded after saving a ride.
- Breadcrumb Zoom – On the breadcrumb page, a new zoom feature allows users to zoom in or out on the current ride breadcrumb trail.
- New Data Field – GPS signal strength and remaining battery runtime
More info: (here)
This content is not sponsored. It’s mostly me behind the labour of love which is this site and I appreciate everyone who follows, subscribes or Buys Me A Coffee ❤️ Alternatively please buy the reviewed product from my partners. Thank you! FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: Links pay commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.