Affiliate Disclosure: All links earn commissionReading Time: < 1 minute
SiS must have cornered the market for sugars futures with 2017 sales at £15.6m, up 28% from £12.2m in 2016.
- International business up 60% (£4.4m)
- SiS claim record levels of brand awareness
- 58% increase in online direct sales via scienceinsport.com (£4.6m)
- Other 3rd party online sales up 27% (£3.9m)
- Retail sales and distribution up 13.8% (£7.1m)
Although as of today the share price (AIM) had fallen by 5% – and is down over 15% since summer 2017. Having said that, the current price of 71.50p is generally in a good place and up considerably since their nadir of July 2016.
Taken alone the rise in sales doesn’t really indicate anything other than a company that seems to be doing well (if they have their costs under control). But it must be some form of indicator that either we are taking nutrition a little bit more seriously and/or that the tri market is growing.
SiS manufacture in Lancashire and supply Team SKY (with sugars 😉 )
Source: SiS.com, 16 Jan 2018