Here is the latest change with a whopping jump from v10.10 to v11.0 with nothing really added. Strange that. Even though 10.55beta had GPS swim fixes in the GPS FW, these seem not to be mentioned in v11.0
Changes made from version 10.10 to 11.00:
- Fixed an issue where Heart Rate broadcast would stop working after 10 seconds if returning to the watch face from the Sensors and accessories menu.
- Fixed an issue where GPS related training options were accessible from certain indoor sports.
- Fixed an issue where the device could crash when processing malformed activity files.
- Fixed an issue where certain settings changes on device were not making it to Garmin Connect as expected.
- Fixed an issue where the interval pace data field could be dashed out during a Pool Swim activity.
- Fixed an occasional issue where the displayed lengths or distance during a pool swim could briefly show incorrect values.
- Fixed Swim PR issue.
- (as comments below, GPS OWS fix came through in GPS FW)
I think something else is in the air. (Edit: see comment below, and this has nothing to do with Phil Collins 😉 )
Either that or I deserve a medal for the image above taken a few days ago showing 11.0. C’mon people…coincidence? #conspiracytheory.
This content is not sponsored. It’s mostly me behind the labour of love which is this site and I appreciate everyone who follows, subscribes or Buys Me A Coffee ❤️ Alternatively please buy the reviewed product from my partners. Thank you! FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: Links pay commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.