There were some minor improvements to the Suunto firmware last week (v2.6.54) covering all current devices in slightly different ways.
- Fitness age, which shows your fitness level based on a target level for a specific age. (Suunto 3 Fitness)
- Direction indicator when navigating a route (Spartan, Suunto 9)
Here we can see the direction indicator on the Suunto9 to the left on the new firmware compared to the SPARTAN Sport on the right with the old firmware and following the same course. The course ahead is in dark blue and, on the left, has directional arrows on the course.
Enhancements and Fixes:
- You can now also follow pace zones without setting a target (all)
- You can now also follow power zones without setting a target (all except 3 Fitness)
- Improvements to FusedAlti (Spartan Ultra, Spartan WHR Baro, Suunto 9 BARO)
- Additional bug fixes and performance improvements (all)