THEMAGIC5 30% Discount
The THEMAGIC5 are custom-made-to-fit swimming goggles using 3D printing tech.
Special 30% Discount: Code 5krunnerjuly4th – Ends VERY soon. Use at checkout
THEMAGIC5 – Price, Discounts, Availability & Timescales
YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE APP TO SCAN YOUR FACE AND CHECKOUT IS IN THE AFTER AFTER THE SCAN
- themagic5 Android App: here
- themagic5 iOS app: here
- or RE-order online with your original email address
They should be manufactured and delivered within 10 working days of your scan. Obviously, there is no ‘stock’ of finished goggles as the cups are custom made to fit you.
Prices vary from in the USA from US$54 for non-mirrored to $59 for mirrored goggles – rest of World pricing includes higher delivery costs, so 63$ and 68$
Must Read: themagic5 review (detailed)
Or you can read the summary immediately below
Price - 85%85%
Build Quality, Design & Fit - 90%90%
Optical Performance - 95%95%
THEMAGIC5 is a well-made pair of custom-fit swim goggles that look cool as well as working well underwater at speed, to give a clear view and no leaks once you’ve got the tension right to give a good fit
The customisation process is part of the order process and was quick and easy, delivery could have been quicker but I was in no rush and the wait to get my product right was more than compensated for by great customer service from Rasmus & Co at THEMAGIC5.
- With the discount code THE5KRUNNER, these are fairly priced
- Look good
- Excellent peripheral vision
- Crisp and clear lens
- Good, leak-free fit (for me!)
- Double-strap doesn’t need an especially tight fit
- Designed for OWS/Pool/Tri usage – I’ve only used in a pool so far.
- Good quality construction & silicone
- 5 nose bridge spacers supplied
- Other reports talk about leaks…mine are an improvement on what I had before.
- The ordering process made me a bit nervous. How did I know it was a good scan? I would have liked some sort of choice or two successive scans that had identical results.