Coros Vertix mojito & new bands
There is now a MOJITO case variant of the Coros Vertix. The green casing material in the following images is translucent, meaning you can make out some of the inner workings of the watch. I have the equivalent ICE BREAKER ‘blue’ version which is a cool idea. I would have liked EVEN MORE visibility of the innards, nice idea though. There are only 200 of these available so if/when Coros take over the sporting GPS world then these will be prized collectors’ items. Maybe.
Also available is the SPACE TRAVELER (sic) which is a speckled metallic body
There’s more. Also released today are the new ultra-light Nylon straps. Interesting fact, NYLON was simultaneously discovered/researched in New York (NY) and London (LON)…hence the name.
Exciting features of the new COROS VERTIX Mojito:
- 60 Hours of Battery Life in Full GPS Mode, 150 Hours of Battery Life in UltraMax Mode
- Blood Oxygen saturation readings and altitude advisory feature via SpO2 sensor
- 45 days of battery life in standard mode
- First of its kind Track Run mode
- Detailed training metrics and performance evaluations
- Barometric Altimeter for precise altitude readings
- New strength training mode featuring over 200 preloaded exercises
Must Read: Here is the original Coros Vertix Review