Top Reviews in 2020
Here is a list of your favourite reviews from 2020 on this site. By favourite, I mean ‘most read’.
- Garmin Forerunner 745 – Yes, really, it was the most-read. I was surprised too. Everyone’s favourite smaller version of the Forerunner 945 (without maps and with a believable battery life claim). Forerunner 955 soon? Whilst the 745 is the #1 most read its’ definitely NOT #1 most bought.
- Garmin Fenix 6 Series and 6 Solar – The Solar functionality got much higher levels of interest than I expected. Fenix 6 Deals were one of the most clicked-on sets of links for readers looking for a bargain during the Black Friday period.
- Coros Pace 2 – This generated a lot of interest on the grounds that it was ‘obviously good’ and ‘obviously well-priced’, perhaps even obviously the best running watch in many people’s eyes. It developed much higher levels of interest than previous Coros products. However, the stock problems are only now just about sorted.
- Polar Grit X – Blimey, number 4! This one surprised me. Perhaps the more recent Polar Vantage V2 will overtake it once it’s had time to accumulate the hits.
- Polar H9 Review – Again this one surprised me. Neither of these Polars sells in the same numbers as the Garmin or, indeed, Garmins that rank lower on the list of my top review posts.
Blast from the past. 2017, how things have changed