Nomad Straps for Apple Watch
If NOMAD is the king of the best Apple Watch straps for sports then MonoWear and the Watch Stra Co (WsC) would be the prince and princess. That was a rubbish metaphor but what isn’t rubbish is the sale now on Nomad’s straps.
Nomad straps are extremely high quality and with great packaging so they are a confident purchase for a perfect gift. They also sell a wide range of iPhone/Bud and other Apple accessories, however, the only content on this site will be on the SPORTS bands, which are pretty cool.
Deals now include:
- A selection of accessories from $10 its storefront.
- The Rugged Strap for 42/44mm Apple Watches at $34.95 typically goes for $45 or more and there’ some more info below on that.
- Another top pick is the Nomad Active Strap for $39.95, again more info below
- Shop the rest of today’s sale here for more deals
Nomad – Best Rugged Adventure-Sport Strap (V2, 2020 Version)
This strap is so good it deserved a post of its own! This strap is a bit too bulky for me when running BUT and that’s a big BUT, this is an awesome strap for adventure sports and, if it had ears, it would have DURABILITY coming out of its ears. But it hasn’t. It’s just a watch strap, albeit a well-made and well-packaged one.
- Pros – Rugged FKM polymer, Own design. Perfect for outdoors/adventure usage.
- Cons – Perhaps too heavy for running and sleeping. So not an all-rounder for me, personal tastes differ ~(I have quite thin wrists)
Nomad – Best Hybrid-Active Strap – Active Strap Pro
I couldn’t resist showing this other Nomad one as well. This is their Active Strap Pro and is another of my favourites. This has the same FKM polymer as their Rugged Strap V2 on the underside bonded to a real leather outer. However, the leather is hydrophobic and has been specially treated by Heinen so salt, water, sweat and dirt should all wipe off. So it looks super-elegant when you turn up to work but you can keep it on for that lunchtime run as the underside can handle your sweat. In my opinion, the Active Strap Pro looks great and works well but I wouldn’t take it on too many rainy, wet adventure weekends and I would be mindful using it too much for sport.
- Pros – A great trade-off between a smart look and suitability for occasional sport. Comes well-packaged and suitable as a gift.
- Cons- Leather requires maintenance (gel provided) to keep it looking good and you would need to think carefully about using it too frequently for working out and adventures.
From Nomad Good directly $79.95