new Coros Features
In addition to a new Vertix variant (shown above), there are improvements to Ski Touring Mode that will follow soon. Of more immediate interest this week, Coros are about to announce these minor features for all current watches, including the Coros Pace 2:
- The update adds 0.01s to Run, Track Run, Bike, Pool Swim and Rowing. Purpose example: When doing intervals, based on distance – breaking down the time to the hundredth of a second is important to differentiate a km in 3:00.01 from 2:59.99 for instance.
- The update adds a checkpoint feature that allows users to record a checkpoint before, or during the outdoor workout under navigation.
- Workout programs now supports track run mode.
- App workout details now include weather info: temperature, humidity, and wind.
- New map layer options in the app from Mapbox: outdoor terrain, winter, and dark.
This content is not sponsored. It’s mostly me behind the labour of love which is this site and I appreciate everyone who follows, subscribes or Buys Me A Coffee ❤️ Alternatively please buy the reviewed product from my partners. Thank you! FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: Links pay commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.