STRAVA Mobile Activity Search
STRAVA has just added some new features for all users including NON-subscribers…yay!
Today sees the rollout of a new search feature for the mobile app. This is a nice little usability improvement and saves the annoyance of scrolling through your feed to find activities and races. In a nutshell you can search based on keywords and some other factors and if you want some more detail on that…here we go:
- Athletes will be able to find special races or activities without scrolling through their feed.
- Uploads will be searched by keywords, or filtered by sport type, distance, time, elevation, date range and type (long run, work out, or race).
- Athletes are also able to see how many activities they have completed based on the filters set.
- Athletes can access search in two ways:
- 1) Training > Training Log > magnifying glass
- 2) Profile > Activities > magnifying glass
Something different? Why not check out my Apple Watch 6 review…it’s much more awesome than you think and only a battery and two buttons away from destroying Garmin’s market share. Just sayin’