Garmin Forerunner – Naps and new Body Battery Added to many models
Today we see some nice new features making their way into the more recent Forerunners. These features have been widely trailed and today they are in the BETA RELEASE CANDIDATE (links below) which means that the feature should work exactly as planned for the live software in a week or so.
TL;DR – Forerunner 965, 955,265, 255 get Naps + new BB functionality + some nice extra bits
Here are the changes in a bit more detail
- Adds embedded images in smart notifications.
- Adds naps and personalized sleep insights.
- Adds new functionality to body battery.
- Adds multi location weather. (965, 955 Only)
- Adds red shift.
- Adds inline skating.
- Adds large font mode.
- Adds up ahead voice prompts.
- Various UI improvements and fixes.
- Sensor Hub Firmware update.
Here are the links to the full beta firmware list and instructions
Fenix and Epix owners should be even happier as you get all these changes plus more. Details here
This content is not sponsored. It’s mostly me behind the labour of love which is this site and I appreciate everyone who follows, subscribes or Buys Me A Coffee ❤️ Alternatively please buy the reviewed product from my partners. Thank you! FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: Links pay commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.