Garmin Unveils The MARQ Carbon Collection: Modern Tool Watches Crafted From Uniquely Engineered Carbon Fiber
Garmin, a global leader in wearable technology, has recently announced the launch of its latest innovation in the world of smartwatches: the MARQ Carbon collection. The new edition comprises three luxury tool watches: the MARQ Athlete, MARQ Golfer and MARQ Commander.
These breathtaking timepieces are meticulously crafted from 130 layers of a unique material called Fused Carbon Fiber and incorporate other high-tech materials such as an AMOLED touchscreen, resulting in a perfectly balanced blend of technology and style.
As a rule, cool watches like Garmin are bought by people who know their worth. This category of people also includes iPhone lovers, because good and reliable technology is the face of every independent consumer. In their watches, as well as in the phone, which is always at hand, you want to install only necessary but important applications.
If you download for your watch, for example, applications for reading the work of the heart, sports achievements or an organizer, then the phone will already have apps that support iPhone from personal hobbies and hobbies. And these can be both ordinary games and those that bring money, as with online casinos. After all, who knows who managed to earn money for a new Garmin watch?
In this article, with the help of our guest expert, Ella Houghton, we will take a closer look at this exciting new release from Garmin and explain what exactly makes these watches so unique. More on Ella’s work can be found here.
The Composition Of The MARQ Carbon Collection
One of the standout features of the new collection is the composition of the watches. They each feature a slightly different design and purpose, while at the same time retaining a common foundation of materials that include:
- 130 layers of Fused Carbon Fiber for the case and bezel inlay
- Domed sapphire lens
- An AMOLED touchscreen display
Perhaps the most exceptional component is the trademarked speciality material of Fused Carbon Fiber, which is produced through a cutting-edge method in which every single layer of carbon is rotated to a unique angle to increase the strength of the initial block. Through a combination of cutting with diamonds, heat and pressure the final design is born, resulting in an exceptionally strong material, while remaining lightweight.
All-Around Premium Features
The MARQ Carbon collection’s three watches, besides having a common physical composition, also share some common technological elements that may already be familiar to those who own other Garmin products:
- Navigation: Multi-band GPS, preloaded with ski resort maps, point-to-point navigation and special features, such as UltraTrac mode, Tracback, ClimbPro, Ascent Planner, Outdoor Maps+ and TopoActive
- Health and fitness: sleep monitoring, stress tracking, energy monitoring and jet lag advisor
- Connectivity: Garmin Pay, contactless payments, LiveTrack, smart notifications, on-board music storage, on-device Connect IQ store, incident detection and assistance
Exploring The MARQ Carbon Collection – A Diverse Range of MARQ Models
- MARQ Athlete – Carbon Edition
This is an all-around multisport tool watch that features training, performance and recovery metrics, as well as pre-set training profiles for a multitude of sports and workout plans.
- MARQ Golfer – Carbon Edition
A golfer’s watch, as the name would suggest, it presents a whopping 43,000 preloaded courses from around the world, plus ingenious features such as:
- Virtual Caddie – club recommendations based on wind, elevation and swing data
- PlaysLike – indications of how far shots actually fly with distances adjusted for elevation and other environmental conditions
- Green Contour – assistance in planning the best approach shot
- Golf course maps – assistance in having a clear view of each course, with details such as trees and cart paths mapped out
- MARQ Commander – Carbon Edition
A watch designed for military-like operations, it showcases special features, such as:
- Day or night view – letting users switch between views that also include visibility for night vision goggles
- Stealth mode – operating while not storing and sharing the GPS positions with wireless connectivity switched off
- Kill switch – immediately wiping all of the user memory
- Dual position – simultaneously displaying two sets of coordinates
- Jumpmaster – a preloaded set of tactical activities and groups of coordinates
- Airborne ops – a special navigation system and weather reports from NEXRAD, METARs and TAFs2
Garmin’s MARQ Carbon collection is a testament to the brand’s commitment to innovation and quality. It seamlessly merges modern technology with exceptional craftsmanship to provide wearers with an unparalleled experience.
These timepieces are not just watches; they are tools designed to enhance and optimize certain activities, offering precision, durability and style in one package. The MARQ Carbon collection sets the bar high, redefining the standards for luxury tool watches. Available now, through Garmin’s official outlets and various partners, each timepiece has a suggested retail price starting at 2,950 USD.
This content is not sponsored. It’s mostly me behind the labour of love which is this site and I appreciate everyone who follows, subscribes or Buys Me A Coffee ❤️ Alternatively please buy the reviewed product from my partners. Thank you! FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: Links pay commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.