If you are a Wahoo bike computer owner and inclined to the occasional bit of triathlonning then this is a must-buy watch at well over 50% off. Heck, if I were considering a new plastic Coros Pace 3 then I would think again with the Elemnt Rival – Wahoo has a decent app, decent features and Rival also supports ANT+ sensors. Sure, Pace 3 is feature-packed but if you just want quality sports watch features in a high-quality titanium shell then $99 is an unbelievable price. So unbelievable that Wahoo UK has sold out…although new stock might apparently on the way.
In answer to your next question, no I don’t know if there is a Rival 2 inbound. Rival is only just over 2 years old and you’d tend to release a triathlon watch in Spring. More likely is that Wahoo is simply responding to commercial opportunities.
- It’s a good triathlon watch
- You already have Wahoo kit (bike computer, indoor trainer)
- Wahoo is good at updating firmware on old watches when new features are released…this should remain updated with current features for years (it has most of the required triathlon features in any case)
- Quality construction materials
- Easy to use like Wahoo’s bike computers, minimises button presses
Buy: Wahoo Fitness.com
This content is not sponsored. It’s mostly me behind the labour of love which is this site and I appreciate everyone who follows, subscribes or Buys Me A Coffee ❤️ Alternatively please buy the reviewed product from my partners. Thank you! FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: Links pay commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.