Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Structured Workouts
(01-09-2019, 01:28 AM)david-coros Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 10:08 PM)Stromz Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 09:24 AM)david-coros Wrote:
(12-23-2018, 10:32 AM)Chunkymunky Wrote: How likely is it that structured workouts/phased targets will come to the Apex? I follow an 80/20 running plan based on Matt Fitzgerald’s work and mix up heart rate zones within each run. This was easy on my Garmin, impossible on Suunto Spartan/9 and doable on Polar units. 
If COROS add this to this watch (along with the upcoming routing capabilities) then the light weight and amazing battery life will move it ahead of the pack in my opinion - as a serious running/tri watch I mean

We have added the structured workouts in our todo list but no clear timeline on the release yet. We are aware of how important this feature is to serious runners and triathletes and will try to realize this in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Awesome, good to know it's at least on the radar.

Any chance of an update on route planning? Would love to dump my Suunto and be Apex exclusive but can't until this update [Image: smile.png]
I hear you, Stromz. The navigation feature is delayed due to more extensive testings needed. The current release date is around mid Feb.

Any news on the route tracking update?  Cool
(03-01-2019, 09:30 AM)dazzyon Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 01:28 AM)david-coros Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 10:08 PM)Stromz Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 09:24 AM)david-coros Wrote:
(12-23-2018, 10:32 AM)Chunkymunky Wrote: How likely is it that structured workouts/phased targets will come to the Apex? I follow an 80/20 running plan based on Matt Fitzgerald’s work and mix up heart rate zones within each run. This was easy on my Garmin, impossible on Suunto Spartan/9 and doable on Polar units. 
If COROS add this to this watch (along with the upcoming routing capabilities) then the light weight and amazing battery life will move it ahead of the pack in my opinion - as a serious running/tri watch I mean

We have added the structured workouts in our todo list but no clear timeline on the release yet. We are aware of how important this feature is to serious runners and triathletes and will try to realize this in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Awesome, good to know it's at least on the radar.

Any chance of an update on route planning? Would love to dump my Suunto and be Apex exclusive but can't until this update [Image: smile.png]
I hear you, Stromz. The navigation feature is delayed due to more extensive testings needed. The current release date is around mid Feb.

Any news on the route tracking update?  Cool

Andy any update on whether structured workouts have a routemap timetable that you could share?
Based on my latest set of queries, I think structured workouts are a way off!