Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New HRM
looks like CES 2019 will see a new HRM of some sort. At least ANT+ and BLE but Garmin usually add more than one goodie at a time.
There is no report button, so I'll highlight you here:  The top forum "Product Forum" has been 100% spam posts since day 1.
(01-06-2019, 02:40 PM)soap Wrote: There is no report button, so I'll highlight you here:  The top forum "Product Forum" has been 100% spam posts since day 1.

thank you. I've only just  'mostly understood' how to handle spammers.
there are LOTS of them attacking BBs and i think i have done all i can.
some still get through...1 or 2 a day
people report the spam and i then purge the spammer

this particular one is from when i didn't quite know what to do and there is a technical problem with it. it should hopefully disappear soon. thank you for highlighting as i didn't know it was there
(01-06-2019, 06:48 PM)the5krunner Wrote:
(01-06-2019, 02:40 PM)soap Wrote: There is no report button, so I'll highlight you here:  The top forum "Product Forum" has been 100% spam posts since day 1.

thank you. I've only just  'mostly understood' how to handle spammers.
there are LOTS of them attacking BBs and i think i have done all i can.Vidmate iTunes Notepad++.1 or 2 a day
people report the spam and i then purge the spammer

this particular one is from when i didn't quite know what to do and there is a technical problem with it. it should hopefully disappear soon. thank you for highlighting as i didn't know it was there

looks like CES 2019 will see a new HRM of some sort. At least ANT+ and BLE but Garmin usually add more than one goodie at a time.