Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to operate COROS PACE?
I'm new to GPS tech and cannot find basic information to use my watch. I called COROS, searched online and employed my grandson to no avail. All sources assume that one knows the basics. The COROS tech said "once you get the download you just start messing around - you'll see. It's easy." I don't need all the features and training aids I just want to view current cadence, current minutes-per-mile and accumulated minutes-per-mile. I'll most likely want to expand my use in the future, but for now I'd like to set the watch up to monitor those three displays in a singular view. My TIMEX's give step by step instructions for the buttons - Isn't there a source for PACE basics? I've had it since Christmas and am considering sending it back. Any suggestions?
(01-12-2019, 04:16 PM)Lagunavic Wrote: I'm new to GPS tech and cannot find basic information to use my watch. I called COROS, searched online and employed my grandson to no avail. All sources assume that one knows the basics. The COROS tech said "once you get the download you just start messing around - you'll see. It's easy." I don't need all the features and training aids I just want to view current cadence, current minutes-per-mile and accumulated minutes-per-mile. I'll most likely want to expand my use in the future, but for now I'd like to set the watch up to monitor those three displays in a singular view. My TIMEX's give step by step instructions for the buttons - Isn't there a source for PACE basics? I've had it since Christmas and am considering sending it back. Any suggestions?

You need to download the COROS app and add your PACE in the COROS app. Then you will be able to configure the data screen on the COROS app by clicking on the Custom Interface option on the Device page. Click on the data page and select the metrics you would like to view on the watch.