Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battery Lifetime
Hi everyone,

How long does your H10 Strap usually last until you have to replace the battery? I usually have to replace it about every two weeks. I think it used to be fewer in the past. I probably used more money for batteries than for the strap itself until now.

I use it for maybe 4 - 8 training sessions a week, nothing very special. The batteries I use are probably not of superior quality, but still.

My strap is maybe 3 years old.

It seems to me this can't be normal?

Best,

Robert
(01-30-2019, 12:24 PM)exophunk Wrote: Hi everyone,

How long does your H10 Strap usually last until you have to replace the battery? I usually have to replace it about every two weeks. I think it used to be fewer in the past. I probably used more money for batteries than for the strap itself until now.

I use it for maybe 4 - 8 training sessions a week, nothing very special. The batteries I use are probably not of superior quality, but still.

Best,

Robert

Have you checked this? https://support.polar.com/en/support/How..._H7_sensor

Do you remove the sensor from the strap after a workout? I do so for cleaning and then I connect only ONE of the buttons until the next workout. I have the feeling this also saves battery...
(01-30-2019, 02:56 PM)Joe Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 12:24 PM)exophunk Wrote: Hi everyone,

Best,

Robert

Have you checked this? https://support.polar.com/en/support/How..._H7_sensor

Do you remove the sensor from the strap after a workout? I do so for cleaning and then I connect only ONE of the buttons until the next workout. I have the feeling this also saves battery...

do what he said.
it shoudllast MONTHS maybe even upto a year even with frequent usage. i find that the subsequent battery lasts much less longer for some reason