Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Switch between oHR and H10
Hi everyone,

Is there an option to switch between oHR and the external sensor? I usually do not wear the strap for weightlifting (at home). Unfortunately, the Vantage automatically connects with the H10, even when I am not wearing it and it is in another room. Of course, zero HR is then recorded. So the only options I have is to either wear the strap, move it down to the cellar (cause the bluetooth range is remarkable Big Grin) or unpair the sensor every time.

All of this options are not acceptable. How about pressing the "UP" button for 3 seconds or anything like that to switch between oHR and strap HR?

Is there a hidden option I dont know of?

Thanks,

Robert
(01-30-2019, 12:28 PM)exophunk Wrote: Hi everyone,

Is there an option to switch between oHR and the external sensor? I usually do not wear the strap for weightlifting (at home). Unfortunately, the Vantage automatically connects with the H10, even when I am not wearing it and it is in another room. Of course, zero HR is then recorded. So the only options I have is to either wear the strap, move it down to the cellar (cause the bluetooth range is remarkable Big Grin) or unpair the sensor every time.

All of this options are not acceptable. How about pressing the "UP" button for 3 seconds or anything like that to switch between oHR and strap HR?

Thanks,

Robert

Maybe this helps a bit: https://support.polar.com/en/support/How..._H7_sensor

But I'm surprised that it's "ON" even when not wearing it. Do you remove the sensor from the strap after a workout? I do so for cleaning and then I connect only ONE of the buttons until the next workout. I have the feeling this also saves battery...
(01-30-2019, 02:54 PM)Joe Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 12:28 PM)exophunk Wrote: Hi everyone,

Thanks,

Robert

Maybe this helps a bit: https://support.polar.com/en/support/How..._H7_sensor

But I'm surprised that it's "ON" even when not wearing it. Do you remove the sensor from the strap after a workout? I do so for cleaning and then I connect only ONE of the buttons until the next workout. I have the feeling this also saves battery...

I remove the head unit from the strap after usage. Never have your problem of it connecting. Like the last poster, I also believe it saves battery removing the unit.
Okay thanks, yeah I've never removed it. I will try that and see if it also solves the battery issues. Jackpot.

Thanks!