the5krunner goes in-depth with endurance sports electronics: detailed product reviews that stay online for all time; opinion and insight into the latest, greatest sporting innovations and training for endurance athletes; and journeys through the authors’ personal sporting endeavours & quests.
- Vuelio Top 10 (#3) UK Running Blog 2017: http://www.vuelio.com/uk/social-media-index/uk-top-10-running-blogs/
- Vuelio Top 10 (#6) UK Sports Blog 2016: http://www.vuelio.com/uk/social-media-index/top-10-uk-general-sports-blogs/
- Vuelio Top 50 (#43) UK Blog 2017: http://www.vuelio.com/uk/social-media-index/top-50-uk-blogs/
- My Ironman Journey 2017: https://the5krunner.com/tag/ironman/
- Over 2.3 million views per annum (over 200,000 in Jan 2017, March 2017, April 2017, Aug 2017)
- Over 1.2 million unique visitors per annum
- 58% Europe
- 25% North America
Source: wordpress.com stats
- 65% Male
- Median Age: 35
Source: Own estimate
Quoted audience figures exclude: twitter following, facebook following, wordpress.com blog followers, Instagram following, google+ following, pinterest following, youtube following. Those in bold are more significant. Feb 2017 sees migration to self-hosted site ending the series of stats shown.
Want to reach dcrainmaker? Want to reach other peer-group influencers in the sports tech & endurance worlds? they read the5krunner.com.
- Ask Acer (XPLOVA X5) – link to: the5krunner.com (March 2017), link to: dcrainmaker.com (April 2017)
- Ask Baron Biosys (XERTonline) – link to:the5krunner.com (October 2016, others), link to: dcrainmaker.com (March 2017)
- Evidence: link to: the5krunner.com
Some of 2016’s biggest talking points.
September 2017: Speculation on the greatest ever running watch – FR645
August 2017: Newton Gravity VI – 5 runs
June 2017: Your Running vs Triathlon running
April 2017: Mirinda Carfrae – Running Form Analysis
March 2017: My Ironman Journey continues
February 2017: the best GPS running watches
January 2017: SHFT – smart running coach
December 2016: Mizuno Waverider 20 – the latest greatest evolution
December 2016: STRYD – ‘power’ for running measurement comes to the foot
November 2016: Garmin Fenix 5 Collection, Previews & Opinions for 2017
November: Polar M600, the best strategic move in 2016. Androidwear goes endurance.
October 2016: Runscribe PRO, the running ‘form’ tool
October 23016: Suunto SPARTAN Sport, Suunto take on the might of Garmin
October 2016: The Best GPS Running Watch Awards 2016
September 2016: Garmin Edge 820 – ‘Most featured’, best-ever cycling computer?
June 2016: The Best Triathlon Watch Awards 2016
May 2016: Garmin Forerunner 735XT the populist tri watch for runners
April 2016: BSX Insight – Muscle Oxygenation & Lactate threshold Estimation
March 2016: ROTOR InPower 3d+ and ROTOR Q-Rings with MAS
February 2016: Polar A360 Activity Tracker
A custom offering is straightforward to agree & deliver. Standard, more traditional, offerings include:
- £1600 – £2300 – Detailed product review commensurate in length with the complexity of the product being reviewed, including a comparative accuracy test and with my images and syndicated through my social media eg whoop.
- from £450 – Shortform review/look (ideal for a straightforward product like earbuds) eg Polar H10, GoMore,
- from £400pcm (minimum commitment 1 quarter) – Ongoing ‘mentions’ (4/month) to a single client-specified backlink. eg WAHOO Migration
- from £100 – Simple link/URL insertion into existing content (price depends on chosen page) eg NicerShoes.
- from £150 – Simple page content creation of your copy (one commercial link only) eg PokerStars
- from £250 – Simple post/blogroll content creation of your copy
- from £250 – Simple page content creation (one commercial link only)
- from £250 – Simple post/blogroll content creation
- £500 per existing product review inclusion (minimum 2 products) – Inserting product mentions and links to your product in my high ranking reviews of leading sports watches. I could specifically test your PRODUCT X’s compatibility with that product and then change the review to reflect that. Eg Garmin Fenix 5, TomTom Runner 3, Polar m600, Suunto Spartan.
- £400pcm (minimum commitment 1 quarter) – Right sidebar ad 220x140px (approx.) + single client specified backlink. Location: Underneath existing text “Thank you for your support”
- £2200pcm (minimum commitment 1 quarter) – Header ad, 1024x154px (approx.) no backlink possible, displayed in rotation and displayed on average 1 in every 10 views.
All media is self-created unless otherwise stated. No ‘stock’ media is required.
I will not consider offensive content, I prefer gender-neutral content. I will not consider immoral content.
Contact: initially though email@example.com