the5krunner goes in-depth with endurance sports electronics and perfromance sports products: detailed product reviews that stay online for all time; opinion and insight into the latest, greatest sporting innovations and training for endurance athletes; and journeys through the authors’ personal sporting endeavours & quests.
- Vuelio Top 10 (#4) UK Running Blog 2018-19: http://www.vuelio.com/uk/social-media-index/uk-top-10-running-blogs/
- Vuelio Top 10 (#6) UK Sports Blog 2018-19: http://www.vuelio.com/uk/social-media-index/top-10-uk-general-sports-blogs/
- My Ironman Journey 2017: https://the5krunner.com/tag/ironman/
- 4 million page views in 2019, (over 500,000 in Apr 2019. Over 300,000 in Mar 2019, May 2019, Jun 2019, July 2019, Aug 2019, Sep 2019)
- Over 2 million unique visitors per annum
- 58% Europe
- 25% North America
Following are estimated gender/age breakdowns
Source: Google Analytics
Quoted audience figures exclude: twitter following, facebook following, Instagram following, google+ following, pinterest following, youtube following. Those in bold are more significant.
Want to reach dcrainmaker? Want to reach other peer-group influencers in the sports tech & endurance worlds? they read the5krunner.com.
- Ask Acer (XPLOVA X5) – link to: the5krunner.com (March 2017), link to: dcrainmaker.com (April 2017)
- Ask Baron Biosys (XERTonline) – link to:the5krunner.com (October 2016, others), link to: dcrainmaker.com (March 2017)
- Evidence: link to: the5krunner.com
Potential Reach Examples – from Meltwater IMPACT
2016-7: Two Years-In-Review
Some of 2016 &2017’s biggest talking points.
September 2017: Speculation on the greatest ever running watch – FR645
August 2017: Newton Gravity VI – 5 runs
June 2017: Your Running vs Triathlon running
April 2017: Mirinda Carfrae – Running Form Analysis
March 2017: My Ironman Journey continues
February 2017: the best GPS running watches
January 2017: SHFT – smart running coach
A custom offering is straightforward to agree & deliver. Standard, more traditional, offerings include:
- £1700 – £2300 – Detailed product review commensurate in length with the complexity of the product being reviewed, including a comparative accuracy test and with my images and syndicated through my social media eg whoop.
- from £650 – Shortform review/look (ideal for a straightforward product like earbuds) eg Polar H10, GoMore,
- from £500pcm (minimum commitment 1 quarter) – Ongoing ‘mentions’ (4/month) to a single client-specified series of backlinks. eg WAHOO Migration
- from £150 – Simple dofollow link/URL insertion into existing content (price depends on chosen page and duration) eg NicerShoes.
- from £200 – Simple page content creation of your copy (one commercial link only) eg PokerStars
- from £300 – Simple post/blogroll content creation of your copy
- from £300 – Simple page content creation (one commercial link only)
- from £300 – Simple post/blogroll content creation
- £600 per existing product review inclusion (minimum 2 products) – Inserting product mentions and links to your product into my high ranking content eg into reviews of leading sports watches. I could specifically test your PRODUCT X’s compatibility with that product and then change the review to reflect that. Eg Garmin Fenix 5, Polar Vantage, Suunto 9, etc
- £500pcm (minimum commitment 1 quarter) – Right sidebar ad 220x140px (approx.) + single client specified backlink. Location: Underneath existing text “Thank you for your support”
- £2400pcm (minimum commitment 1 quarter) – Header ad, 1024x154px (approx.) no backlink possible, displayed in rotation and displayed on average 1 in every 10 views.
All media is self-created unless otherwise stated. No ‘stock’ media is required.
I will not consider offensive content, I prefer gender-neutral content. I will not consider immoral content.
Contact: initially though email@example.com