Thank you for supporting this blog. All support is greatly appreciated.
I use paypal to process transactions. You can use a credit card as part of that process. You can opt-out of any recurring payments. I do not store your credit card info. I do not sell or give away your info. But you are creating an account so your LoginID and email will be stored in my wordpress environment where I require myself to have 2FA and whitelisted IP addresses to access the admin side of the5krunner.com, so that’s hopefully more secure than many of the other places we trust our details to.
- Speed. Your support helps pay for the special CDN hosting just for you guys across the pond; meaning the5krunner.com comes directly to you from the USA or the UK – whichever is fastest.
- Help!: I try to respond in detail to as many comments from subscribers as I can. If you pose a question through the comments, you will be flagged up as a MEMBER/SUPPORTER and I will do my best to properly reply.
- Restricted Access: Sometimes I will publish supporter-only content. After a while ALL such content becomes public
- Why are you doing this? Not everyone wants to support the site through purchasing things from my affiliates but still wnats to support the site.
- Can I get a refund? There are no refunds for the current period your subscription runs for.
- When can I cancel? You can cancel the subscription anytime via the account settings on this site or through paypal. It’s more complicated cancelling the payment from within paypal unless you already know how. See: Manage an existing account. Cancelling stops the next payment happening but does not refund part of the current payment.
- My user ID and password are not remembered on InPrivate browsing. Why? That’s how In-Private browsing works, I can’t control that.
- How can I check everything is working fine? See the Test Page below or click-through here (link to: the5krunner.com)
- As a paid-up supporter, why can’t I see all content? That should never happen. Please email me on email@example.com after you have checked the status of your subscription (link to: the5krunner.com)
- Will the price go up? Maybe but probably not. I’ve stopped the monthly/quarterly subscriptions as the paypal fees are too high.
- Is this all GDPR compliant? Yes.
The following linked page is permanently set to be visible only to subscribers. If you can read it your subscription is probably working (link to: the5krunner.com).