Well the rumours of a new HR-SWIM strap appear to be FALSE. There is a new HR strap with an apparently extended battery (CR2032? is the same surely) life but not for under the water.
Part No.: 010-10997-07
Although if you look at both links you will see the pods appear different. The one from the GB shop is NOT the HRM-RUN pod. Indeed the pod seems to have a slightly unusual shape. Maybe the rumour is still alive 🙂 [or maybe it’s just the non HRM-RUN pod !!!]
- Module: 2.4″ W x 1.3″ H x 0.4″ D (62 mm x 34 mm x 11 mm)
- Strap Length: Adjustable from 21″ to 29.5″ (533.4 mm to 749.3 mm)
- Weight: 1.6 oz (45g)
- Water Resistance: 98.7 ft (30 m)*
- Battery: User-replaceable size CR2032 (3 volts)
- Battery Life: Approximately 4.5 years (based on average use of 1 hour per day)
- Operating Temperature: 23°F–122°F (-5°C–50°C)
- Radio Frequency/Protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol
- Range: 3 m
- System Compatibility: ANT+
This content is not sponsored. It’s mostly me behind the labour of love which is this site and I appreciate everyone who follows, subscribes or Buys Me A Coffee ❤️ Alternatively please buy the reviewed product from my partners. Thank you! FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: Links pay commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.