Affiliate Disclosure: All links pay commissionReading Time: 2 minutes
COROS Add New Water Sports Profiles
On the back of the recent launch of the COROS Pace 2, a nice freebie is on its way to nearly all existing COROS watch users. New activity modes designed for outdoor water environments & sports are imminent and include
- Rowing – All excluding Pace 1
- Indoor Rowing – All excluding Pace 1
- Flatwater – All excluding Pace 1
- Whitewater – APEX Pro and VERTIX.
- Windsurfing – APEX Pro and VERTIX.
- Speedsurfing – APEX Pro and VERTIX.
Here are some more details
- Speedsurfing – Speedsurfers are focused on achieving the fastest speed possible on the water. COROS is the only multisport watch brand to offer native integration available to the GPS-Speedsurfing.com community of over 25,000 members (end of 2020). Data includes auto run detection, fastest speed, alpha speed and more
- Windsurfing – Wind Surfers will see data including Distance, Speed, Heart Rate and other traditional metrics
- Whitewater – For Kayaking, Canoe Slalom, and rafting, Data includes Stroke Count, Stroke Rate, Elevation, Speed, Distance and more
- Flatwater – good for measuring activities such as Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP)
- Indoor Rowing – with Concept2 via a Bluetooth connection, including live data like Distance, Stroke Count and Power
- Rowing – open water rowers will receive data including Pace (per 500m), Distance, Stroke Length, Stroke Rate and more
Also now live is the ability to download structured workouts and training plans FROM Training Peaks