OK there’s really no catches here. 2 free tickets up for grabs for ONE lucky winner. IE one for you and one for a fellow sufferer.
At £162 for an entry for the Gauntlet that’s potentially worth £324.
first up: I have absolutely no interest in your email address for mailing purposes. I just don’t do that for me or anyone else I don’t have an email database and I don’t want one.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO: give me some way to contact you if you win. And you can enter by any and all of
- leaving your name as a comment against this post or
- tweeting @the5krunner or
- re-tweeting this post and/or using the hashtag #castlecomp5k. (The heading of this post should also appear on twitter) OR
- by commenting against this post as it appears on www.facebook.com/the5krunner.
- Finally I will probably link to this post on tritalk.co.uk so you can comment on that and/or
- confidentially PM me through tritalk’s messaging system.
Phew! ie enter 6 times if you really want to.
WARNING: The Half Iron-distance Gauntlet is quite a hard race. The lake swim at the start is safe and spectacular with an interesting mass swim down a canal section leading from the lake. the bike is HILLY. The run is mostly over estate land and is slightly undulating and quite pretty in places.
There’s videos and other resources on the main site as shown below and late September weather is often pretty good for this sort of thing. Here are the race distances, check which race is on which day:
24/25 sept. http://www.castletriathlonseries.co.uk/races/
- The Gauntlet – Half iron distance
- Olympic Triathlon
- Sprint Plus Triathlon
- Super Sprint Triathlon
- Starter Sprint Triathlon
ENTRIES CLOSE: 8th May 2016 – plenty of time to train afterwards…