Garmin will undoubtedly announce some new tech goodies either this week at CES2020 or VERY soon after once the marketing hype from other companies has died down – ie I would be amazed if there is no January announcement (Edit: queue amazement!!)
I have no direct Garmin-intel for exactly what they will release this month. it would be reasonable to expect a couple of these three/four likely options COMING NEXT:
- Garmin Index Scale 2 and
- Garmin Forerunner 655 and
- Garmin HRM-PRO (maybe also the new running pod).
- Then, possibly, Garmin Instinct Solar (Instinct 2)
- And possibly a Vivoactive 4/Venu variant such as LTE/cellular
- A new (minor) Fenix 6 variation like LTE or solar-trickledown – but I don’t think so.
- Probably non-sporty stuff too
Then in Q2/q3, I think we will see these
- Garmin Forerunner 745 (tri watch) and/or
- Garmin Forerunner 955 plus 955 LTE (tri watch – COULD BE AS LATE AS 2021) and
- Garmin Quatix 6 (Fenix 6 variant)
And these in Q3/Q4
Here are the full set of leaks: