FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: All links pay commission
Starting at $490, power2max power meters feature dual-leg power measurement, left/right balance, Bluetooth SMART, ANT+ and auto-zero, among other features. power2max fits virtually every crankset, including SRAM, FSA, ROTOR, Cannondale, Specialized and more. Yep, even cyclo crossers, MTBers and track cyclists might have a smile on their face with these 😉
Claimed accuracy: 99%
Format: Crank-Spider Power Meter
New Product? Nope. 3rd Generation
- NG power meter “spider only” (power meter spider without crankarms)
- NG power meter set, including the power meter spider and new crankarms.
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD) Options: 130mm / 110mm / 110mm – 4S (made for Shimano chainrings) / 4-bolt Campagnolo
- Drive train compatibility: single or double drive trains
- NG spider-only options: Rotor / SRAM / Cannondale / Specialized
- NG set options including power meter spider and cranks : Rotor 3D+ / Rotor 3D24 / FSA Gossamer / FSA BB386EVO / Campagnolo
- NG and Shimano crankset? Keep your chainrings and change your Shimano crankarms to a NG power meter with Rotor 3D24 cranks!
- NG colour decal: green, black, blue, white, and red
- NG coloured USB cap options: green, black, blue, white, red, yellow
- Extended Warranty: 5 years
Further Details: PowerMeterCity
Power Meter City have exclusive USA distribution, Prices start at $490.
Usual 10% discount with code the5krunner10 will probably NOT work on this product initially. Sorry
This content is not sponsored. It’s mostly me behind the labour of love which is this site and I appreciate everyone who follows, subscribes or Buys Me A Coffee ❤️ Alternatively please buy the reviewed product from my partners (which costs you no extra) and, for that, I receive a small commission. Thank you! This really is reader-powered content.
FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: All links pay commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.