Starting at $490, power2max power meters feature dual-leg power measurement, left/right balance, Bluetooth SMART, ANT+ and auto-zero, among other features. power2max fits virtually every crankset, including SRAM, FSA, ROTOR, Cannondale, Specialized and more. Yep, even cyclo crossers, MTBers and track cyclists might have a smile on their face with these 😉
Claimed accuracy: 99%
Format: Crank-Spider Power Meter
New Product? Nope. 3rd Generation
- NG power meter “spider only” (power meter spider without crankarms)
- NG power meter set, including the power meter spider and new crankarms.
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD) Options: 130mm / 110mm / 110mm – 4S (made for Shimano chainrings) / 4-bolt Campagnolo
- Drive train compatibility: single or double drive trains
- NG spider-only options: Rotor / SRAM / Cannondale / Specialized
- NG set options including power meter spider and cranks : Rotor 3D+ / Rotor 3D24 / FSA Gossamer / FSA BB386EVO / Campagnolo
- NG and Shimano crankset? Keep your chainrings and change your Shimano crankarms to a NG power meter with Rotor 3D24 cranks!
- NG colour decal: green, black, blue, white, and red
- NG coloured USB cap options: green, black, blue, white, red, yellow
- Extended Warranty: 5 years
Further Details: PowerMeterCity
Power Meter City have exclusive USA distribution, Prices start at $490.
Usual 10% discount with code the5krunner10 will probably NOT work on this product initially. Sorry
Buying from this link helps support this site, thank you