Hoka are about to launch their lightest racing flat coming in at 210g.
It’s specifically aimed at shorter distances and includes their CARBON X carbon-fibre plate for a faster, more propulsive ride.
At £140, it’s not cheap BUT that’s probably not too bad for a racer with carbon plate tech, some of the carbon-competition comes in at MUCH higher prices than that. You know the ones 😉
This pre-sale closes in less than a week on 29/10/2020, so act quickly if you are interested.
There is a somewhat unusual launch video which made me snigger, it here. Sorry I couldn’t embed it in the post as it’s not a Youtube one…so you’ll have to click through to their launch page and page down to see it.
- Anatomical tongue construction
- Foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- Carbon fiber plate delivers a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an up-tempo, propulsive ride
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings and durability
This is not a paid for placement, I received no freebies, I will get commission if you buy one.