Today seems to be ‘Happy Firmware Day’. Here are some details
- Hammerhead introduces audio alerts for paired 3rd party audio – Varia and Navigation audio alerts
- Stages Dash receives a speed sensor bug fix (not that exciting)
- Lezyne (Year 10 + newer) introduce LED light support + more
- Polar Flow (web + app) was updated a few days ago to improve how FAVOURITES are handled. However, the app changes also mysteriously un-announced themselves today as well before re-appearing. In reality this is in preparation for the v5.0 firmware update to Vantage. That is still in late beta and I don’t have a date for the final release, though my guess would be next week.
- Yesterday saw minor Vivomove HR and Vivosport firmware updates
- And there were updates a couple of days back for Fenix 5 plus series, Fenix 6 series and MARQ series. The lists of changes look superficially impressive but boil down to a slightly improved ClimbPro and support for emojis. Don’t get excited. eg Fenix 6
- Finally here is more info on the RWGPS Android update
This is a good source: gpsinformation
This content is not sponsored. It’s mostly me behind the labour of love which is this site and I appreciate everyone who follows, subscribes or Buys Me A Coffee ❤️ Alternatively please buy the reviewed product from my partners. Thank you! FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: Links pay commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.